Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, please do not use the Website.
Our Website allows you to post, link, store, share, and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material. You are responsible for the Content that you post on or through the Website, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content on or through the Website, you represent and warrant that:
- The Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms.
- The posting of your Content on or through the Website does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other rights of any person or entity.
- We have the right to monitor and remove any Content that, in our judgment, violates these Terms or is otherwise harmful or objectionable.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- To exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate The Best Android Tablet, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at our sole discretion. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least [Insert Notice Period] days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [insert contact information].